Snow Plowing Forum banner

Help on pricing plowing and salting

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Quality SR 
#1 ·
New at commercial bidding. I need to give a bid for a commercial property and I not sure which is best, push or hr? I have no idea about estimating salting either. Since I live in Cincinnati there isn't much snow. It will be mostly salting. I have been doing residential driveways for the last 4 years and a couple of small businesses that had there maintenance men do the salting. Any suggestions on how to price the salting and plowing?

It's not actually built yet but sofar there is a parking area of about 40,000 sq ft and a drive about 1/4 of a mile. Ther will be 4x this amount plus sidewalks next year.

#2 ·
grnbld;428565 said:
New at commercial bidding. I need to give a bid for a commercial property and I not sure which is best, push or hr? I have no idea about estimating salting either. Since I live in Cincinnati there isn't much snow. It will be mostly salting. I have been doing residential driveways for the last 4 years and a couple of small businesses that had there maintenance men do the salting. Any suggestions on how to price the salting and plowing?

It's not actually built yet but sofar there is a parking area of about 40,000 sq ft and a drive about 1/4 of a mile. Ther will be 4x this amount plus sidewalks next year.
Try doing a search this question has been asked many times. More details on the 40,000. Curbs? speed bumps? where do you have to push snow? salt? what time does it have to be done by? is this 24hrs?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.