Snow Plowing Forum banner
861 - 875 of 875 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
Do you wonder why?
Lol no.
how about growing up? I've been doing this too long and if I didn't "like you" then you wouldn't be posting on the site...so, yet again, QUIT trying to start trouble or I will, in fact, show you that I don't like you and remove your account, for good!
It was a suggestion, no need to get upset about anything.

· Administrator
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #862 ·
Lol no.

It was a suggestion, no need to get upset about anything.
Not upset at all, just tired of your childish comments...so either move on or I'll help you move on. You think you can say an do whatever you want and take shots at me and the site and I've had enough...

· Registered
17,728 Posts
Michael,

Can you make those "I have no power at my controller" pages that @cwren2472 took the time to make sticky's on the western and fisher pages?

It would be helpful for us troubleshooting peoples plow issues to be able to reference those to people. Seems to be a very common topic.

Thanks

· Registered
5,800 Posts
Maybe add a paragraph to the sticky in the forsale forum, about how to look for a date forsale. Lots of replays to 10 year old posts.

· Registered
15,349 Posts
Hello again PlowSite Community,

We listen to your requests and continually look for ways to enhance your experience on PlowSite. We're making it easier to view on your phone and tablets, so you can connect anywhere, anytime. We are also making it faster and easier to navigate topics and share photos. Extra profile features will allow you to like, follow and find popular users and posts. While these new features enhance your experience, this upgrade will also ensure your existing information remains in tact.

Should you have any questions after the upgrade, please don't hesitate to connect with me by responding here in this thread or at [email protected]

For a quick tour to explore the new features and upgrade, watch this quick video:

Please let us know if there are any questions about your experience. As always, we welcome any constructive criticism and suggestions to assist with the transition.
I'm still evaluating.

· Premium Member
17,046 Posts
Maybe add a paragraph to the sticky in the forsale forum, about how to look for a date forsale. Lots of replays to 10 year old posts.
Cuz people that can't be bothered to look at the date at the top of the thread are more likely to read a sticky before posting?

Since every person that asks about a 10 year old item seems to make that as their very first post, perhaps post #1 should be forced to go through a moderator first.

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
Cuz people that can't be bothered to look at the date at the top of the thread are more likely to read a sticky before posting?

Since every person that asks about a 10 year old item seems to make that as their very first post, perhaps post #1 should be forced to go through a moderator first.
Some forums I use have a notice on the thread saying this thread hasn't been active since such and such date, I won't make that suggestion here though.

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
861 - 875 of 875 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.