Snow Plowing Forum banner
841 - 860 of 875 Posts

· Premium Member
17,088 Posts
Fixed it for ya. ;)

So does what they post show up on your screen and it just says unknown member posted it, or can you not see what they posted, but you know that did make a post?
No, when you click the thread, it only shows the post before his. The unknown member only shows up in the recent posts list

In the case of a very prolific poster, it shows up with those updates alot...

Mind you, I didnt whine about it cuz I knew I deserved it

· Registered
15,349 Posts
MJD, how can I change my user name?

Thinking..... Unknown Member.

· Super Moderator
43,033 Posts
So I get that someone blocked me...his loss.
Ewer correct they're loss so move on..... I'm sure this isn't the first time you've pissed in some ones fruit loops.
I've gone for years without talking to my sisters and figure the only time I'll see them again at my folks funeral..... and I hope my folks go at the same time.....

· Administrator
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #847 ·
Ewer correct they're loss so move on..... I'm sure this isn't the first time you've pissed in some ones fruit loops.
I've gone for years without talking to my sisters and figure the only time I'll see them again at my folks funeral..... and I hope my folks go at the same time.....
Exactly! So let's all move on

· Premium Member
17,088 Posts
I'm not sure but thought that was what Mark was asking.
No, he was whining because he checks the recent posts lists 43,000 times a day and the person in question has been posting a lot lately, so I assume he is seeing those lists filled with "Unknown Member" nonstop

· Registered
58,817 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
Can we get a sticky in the bidding and estimate forum, breaking down how you should come up with a price, even if it only included the basics.
115 pages in that sub forum and most of them are “how much do I charge”

· Administrator
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #855 ·
Can we get a sticky in the bidding and estimate forum, breaking down how you should come up with a price, even if it only included the basics.
115 pages in that sub forum and most of them are "how much do I charge"
we can think about it but don't think we necessarily need a sticky for it

· Registered
15,349 Posts

· Super Moderator
10,617 Posts
we can think about it but don't think we necessarily need a sticky for it
ok don't but if you ever trip into that sub forum take a gander at who's responding to the threads and how much response they're receiving, the questions. Imagine if they researched a little on their own and even tried on their own and then had a more complex question as opposed to "how much" I bet you'd get better interaction between members.

· Registered
58,817 Posts

· Administrator
4,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #860 ·
He won't do anything, the idea came from me and he doesn't like me.
how about growing up? I've been doing this too long and if I didn't "like you" then you wouldn't be posting on the site...so, yet again, QUIT trying to start trouble or I will, in fact, show you that I don't like you and remove your account, for good!

841 - 860 of 875 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.