Snow Plowing Forum banner

Hello From New York

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  AFSPLOWING 
#1 ·
Hi,I have been surfing these forms for some time now and contemplating buying a Truck and geting started.I have plowed before in recent years just as a driver for my uncle.Today I finally bought a 97 F-350 4x4,Mason dump with a 460.
It also came with a Western 9' Plow,She has 12,000 Original Miles when she retired from the local church/Cemetery just 2 owners,We got a great deal because hes a fan of my family show:redbounce.We are located in Rockland County New York just about 15 miles north of NYC.I hope to lean and share my knowledge,Thanks Steve ussmileyflag

#2 ·
AFSPLOWING;1656777 said:
.....Today I finally bought a 97 F-350 4x4,Mason dump with a 460.
It also came with a Western 9' Plow,She has 12,000 Original Miles.......
We'd like to see pix of a 12K mile Fthreefitty... thank you !payup

AFSPLOWING;1656777 said:
I hope to lean and share my knowledge,Thanks Steve ussmileyflag
Well, if you're going to lean, can you tell me which way you're planning on doing so ? Forwards, rearwards, left or right ?

:p

Welcome to the nuthouse. Grab a straight jacket, and have a seat at the bar..

#3 ·
Hi,I can send some photos Tomorrow.I checked it out with the church that originally owned her.They Just used it to plow and maintenance,The guy who i got it from works for the town and never used it to plow just to use personally.No Rust on the body but on the frame nothing major.Got it for a good price and a case of beer lol.Thanks

#4 ·
Dogplow Dodge;1656780 said:

Well, if you're going to lean, can you tell me which way you're planning on doing so ? Forwards, rearwards, left or right ?

You can lean anyway you want,just don't spit into the wind!

#5 ·
What's the family show?

#6 ·
AFSPLOWING;1656781 said:
Hi,I can send some photos Tomorrow......No Rust on the body but on the frame nothing major.Got it for a good price and a case of beer lol.Thanks
Looking forwards to the pix. For some reason, I seem to get excited by pictures of the undercarriages of older trucks.... I guess I'll never get out of that sand box with my toys.

grandview;1656799 said:
You can lean anyway you want,just don't spit into the wind!
Ok, Big Jim Walker. You still hustling 42nd street ?

#7 ·
Dogplow Dodge;1656815 said:
Looking forwards to the pix. For some reason, I seem to get excited by pictures of the undercarriages of older trucks.... I guess I'll never get out of that sand box with my toys.

Ok, Big Jim Walker. You still hustling 42nd street ?
With my drop top.:guns:

#10 ·
Dogplow Dodge;1656780 said:

LOL Learn*** That's New York Schools For Ya lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.