Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to the community, I found this while looking into sell my snow plowing business.
I created a posted previously, but I think I should have written in a different forum.
I wanted to introduce myself here then, I have been plowing for almost 20 years, in the Fairfield County area, but my main business has always been remodeling and construction.
With the remodeling being too busy in the past year we decided to sell the snow plowing business and concentrate on the construction and remodeling.
Please let me know where would be correct for me to have a discussion regarding this subject.

Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
9,961 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the community, I found this while looking into sell my snow plowing business.
I created a posted previously, but I think I should have written in a different forum.
I wanted to introduce myself here then, I have been plowing for almost 20 years, in the Fairfield County area, but my main business has always been remodeling and construction.
With the remodeling being too busy in the past year we decided to sell the snow plowing business and concentrate on the construction and remodeling.
Please let me know where would be correct for me to have a discussion regarding this subject.

Thank you.
Did you create a post under a different username?
This one?
Communication Device Portable communications device Gadget Mobile device Font

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for checking that for me. I saw now the alert with the reason why I can't see the post anymore.
I will wait the period until I'm allowed to start that discussion.
Out of curiosity, do I have access to the post anywhere?

·
Super Moderator
9,961 Posts
Thank you for checking that for me. I saw now the alert with the reason why I can't see the post anymore.
I will wait the period until I'm allowed to start that discussion.
Out of curiosity, do I have access to the post anywhere?
I’ll DM it to you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts