1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Stik208, Oct 5, 2005.

  1. Stik208

    Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict
    Messages: 1,319

    I hade a light installed on my headliner so i have some unsightly holes up there. Does anyone know if I could get a cover for it that will drill into the headliner? Like a storage compartment that the chevys have. I am sorry its kind of difficult to describe.

  2. MickiRig1

    MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran
    Messages: 3,617

    Try a search on the INTERNET for truck accessories. There are all kinds of stuff out there. Try summitracing.com , order their catalog they have 30 pages of truck stuff,engine parts,exhaust and a boat load of jeep stuff.
  3. RYDER

    RYDER Senior Member
    Messages: 281

    There are shelfs you can get that mount where the sun visors are and the visors mount to the shelf. at JC Whitney, Gander Mountin. :waving: