Has anyone successfully operated a plow on 2019 Ram 2500?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Moweze, Nov 18, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Moweze

Moweze Junior Member

Yes, the Snow Chief Group

2. Drock78

Drock78 Senior Member

Then it should definitely have the wires under the fuse box.

3. OP
    OP
    Moweze

Moweze Junior Member

That's what I thought. It was well after dark when I got back home last night, I am gong to look myself and see if it is there. My guess is they weren't able to get their harness to work for whatever reason and just went the route they did to avoid further delays or headaches.

4. cwren2472

cwren2472 PlowSite Fanatic

We did a 2019 5500 also and the wires were there but much further down than expected and covered in a lot more tape than usual - if my guy had any problems locating them on the 2500, he didn't say so.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  5. cwren2472

cwren2472 PlowSite Fanatic

Just spoke with the guy who did the 2500 - he said the wires were completely covered in electrical tape that he had to pull off to find them, but there were in the usual location.

6. OP
    OP
    Moweze

Moweze Junior Member

Thanks

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Fanatic

If you go to the Ram commercial body builder guide site, they have a video on it.

cwren2472 and Mark Oomkes like this.
  8. OP
    OP
    Moweze

Moweze Junior Member

Yes, I sent them the video on the plow harness and also the cab toggle switches as well. They got the factory toggle switch panel working fine for salter, vibrate lights etc. they just couldn’t locate or make the plow harness work correctly.

9. Mudly

Mudly Senior Member

I’ve always had my dealer wire up the option for all 4 headlights on at the same time. Love it

Moweze likes this.
  10. LaneC

LaneC Sponsor

I'm having no issues at all getting everything working fine with the 2019 2500's. I just did a 2500 with Western plow and spreader, no issues at all.

Yeah, I agree with having all the light out there you can have.

We've got the best light and electrical upfitter I've ever known of though too. They do very very good work.

Moweze likes this.