• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
For those of you who are home with your familys today, or out plowing, my wife and I wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

JCurtis

Banned
Hey SlimJim,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Read the article on your truck mods. would like to see your rig, got any pics.

I have an 86 K10 which is gonna get gone over from the ground up in the spring. would be a great time to do mods then.

OP
SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
I've got to get some recent pics. It looks alot different from when I bought it. As soon as I get some up on the net, I'll post em for ya. I would DEFINATELY recommend the polyurethane sway bar bushings. Made the biggest difference. It's like a whole new truck. Take it easy!

-Tim

iowastorm

Happy T-day to you guys! We've got 17 coming today (9 of those are kids under the age of 10); I'm going to start medicating myself early today during football.

JCurtis

Banned
Had 22 at my house. inlaws and outlaws. Total of 7 kids. don't know which was worse the kids or the adults.

Thank god I have to work today

HandyHaver

Hope everybody had a Happy, Safe and or profitable Thanksgiving. I too have to work today (1/2) day. Then it's off to the Poconos for some huntin!! No snow yet here in eastern Pa but we may get some to play in up the mountains.