Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are home with your familys today, or out plowing, my wife and I wish you all a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.

·
Banned
862 Posts
Hey SlimJim,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Read the article on your truck mods. would like to see your rig, got any pics.

I have an 86 K10 which is gonna get gone over from the ground up in the spring. would be a great time to do mods then.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got to get some recent pics. It looks alot different from when I bought it. As soon as I get some up on the net, I'll post em for ya. I would DEFINATELY recommend the polyurethane sway bar bushings. Made the biggest difference. It's like a whole new truck. Take it easy!

-Tim

·
Registered
358 Posts
Happy T-day to you guys! We've got 17 coming today (9 of those are kids under the age of 10); I'm going to start medicating myself early today during football.

·
Banned
862 Posts
Had 22 at my house. inlaws and outlaws. Total of 7 kids. don't know which was worse the kids or the adults.

Thank god I have to work today

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hope everybody had a Happy, Safe and or profitable Thanksgiving. I too have to work today (1/2) day. Then it's off to the Poconos for some huntin!! No snow yet here in eastern Pa but we may get some to play in up the mountains.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.