• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Happy Thanksgiving

Waterchikn

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted on this forum, so I thought I might as well say something nice to all....
Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankfull for this site and all the people
here that have saved me many of time and money. I wish all great plowing and hope we all get at least SOME snow. Just north of me (SE Mich) they got 18". Nothing here. Oh well. We
can only hope. Thanks again all!!!!

wxmn6

PlowSite.com Addict
Originally posted by Mike 97 SS
Happy Thanksgiving all!! I wish everyone here a happy healthy holiday. Dont eat too much. :D Mike
What's Thanksgiving if you don't eat alot? J/K

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :drinkup:

Pelican

2000 Club Member
Some may not know that Thanksgiving is a day created by George Washington, to be a day of reflection. So yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all, and take a few moments from your day to reflect upon all we have to be thankful for.:nod:

gordyo

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I think a big Turkey Dinner and some well deserved :sleeping: is in order for me today after yesterdays early 4:30 am start.

Last edited:

HandyHaver

A Happy Thanksgiving to all from Handy & family!!!

I guess after reading Pelicans post it would be in bad taste to wish all the weather forecasters to choke on the wishbone so I will just keep my thoughts to myself.

Have a safe one!!

Mark

Snoworks

All this reading is making me hungry. Have a happy and safe turkey day, I got to go, it's turkey time!

Let it snow, just not today!

CGB

Jerre Heyer

Hope more than a few of you are relaxing today. I'm just taking a break after lunch and before going back to the shop to keep some guys up and plowing.

Yes we have SNOW.........4-6 Tue, 4-8 Wed night, 6 so far today and more coming down.

Funnything happened at the shop today.........All the guys with Boss plows broken are calling me cause the Boss guy won't answer even his cell phone.......

Usually closed to do the family thing but the Wife said go in and help the guys out so they can make some $$$.

To those of you not out there plowing take some time with the family and friends and enjoy them while you can.

Jerre

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Hey, Jerre. Good thing you're there. Hope they remember you the next time they need something. Keep your name in front of them.