Happy New Year

JCurtis

Banned
Just wanted to be the first to wish everyone at plowsite a happy and safe New Year!

May 2003 be safe, profitable and healthy for everyone.

:waving:

And remember:nono: :drinkup: and driving!!! the life you save could be mine!!!! or your own!

Chuck Smith

2000 Club Member
I'll second that Jeff. Happy New Year everyone!

Just heard the weather that tomorrow night we can expect, snow, sleet, and freezing rain. Looks like it will be starting out profitable at this point.

~Chuck

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Freezing rain now here north of Portland. Hopefully, the temps will get up this afternoon so the drunks won't have something else to contend with.

66Construction

Happy New year everyone.

I'll take some freezing rain and sleet with a little snow mixed in. I'd rather salt this storm then move mountains again. Need a little rest so does the quipment, but I'll take what ever I can get.
Casey

Happy New Year To All!

JCurtis,

I think I had a sign today as to "Prosporous New Year":)

I went to our local Pennysaver to take out the first ads for 2003 and before I could open the door I noticed a penny, heads up, on the door step. payup I put that good luck penny in the truck.

I hope this is a sign of things to come!

Yes, I agree with Grshppr, Great site! My wife :realmad: says I am ADDICTED to PLOWSITE.COM :drinkup: (But not too much)

Bob V

kawdude

I wish everyone a happy and safe new year. May all your plows be used, and may your harems be filled with horny spouses.

Drive safe and stay to the left :drinkup:

Rooster

Happy New Year to all, may you have more snow this year than last.

Ok, Got Grass in Buffalo, NY, you can have less and take a break!:p

Rick

Snoworks

Happy New Year to all here at plow site. My wife is yelling at me as I type, due to the fact that it is 20 to Midnite! LOL

Seems like I am as addicted as the rest of you.

CGB

OffRoadPlow

I would have to agree...

Happy New Year, and I can relate... The looks I get when I talk about some of the cool things I saw on Plowsite, I think my friends and family think I am nutz... Half of them don't like snow anyway, so I don't expect them to understand, I think most of them just smile so I will plow them when the white glory does fall.... Have a Safe and Happy New Year....

Top Forums