Guy plows 3' piles in front of convenience store

xgiovannix12

PlowSite.com Addict
ive had a couple contracts failed to pay. I Just get ahold of other plowers and tell them that I wasnt paid and they do the same as well. We get our money sooner or later. But plow someone in for not getting the contract is kinda overdoing it dont ya think

Dogplow Dodge

PlowSite Veteran
No that wasen't me. There would have been ALOT more snow right up to the doors if I did it. I would like to here the plow guys side.
Unless you were high on crack, or the wife really pissed you off, I can't imagine that a "turn down" for a drive by would infuriate someone that bad to plow a business in.

Not being paid for previous plowing.... well, I could see that happening.

Would be interesting to hear what the midnight plower had to say for himself..

leolkfrm

PlowSite Veteran
yup a lot of them expect the same price no matter how much snow is on the ground...they dont care if it is harder on you and your equipment

bet the plow is a cash operator

OP
iceyman

iceyman

PlowSite Fanatic
yup a lot of them expect the same price no matter how much snow is on the ground...they dont care if it is harder on you and your equipment

bet the plow is a cash operator
I bet the plow is a cash operation after he hasnt been paid by the invoices the previous 2 months or something like that

UltraLwn&Lndscp

My former "boss" was threatened with a littering ticket by the Sheriffs department after doing something similar. It was non-paying residential client back in 2009 or so.....

Dogplow Dodge

PlowSite Veteran
What are the legal ramifications, trespassing?
Municipal codes can penalize the offender for creating a hazard purposefully. Article IV of the municipal offenses against public safety:

Sec. 16-68. - Creating hazardous or offensive condition.

No person shall create a hazardous or physically offensive condition by an act which serves no legitimate purpose.

(Code 1976, § 10-1003(22))

I'm sure each state as similar statutes which control stuff like this.

Top Forums