Snow Plowing Forum banner

Greetings and a question about SIMA

958 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Neige 
#1 ·
Greeting everyone! Happy to be here...and to be getting ready for hopefully another great east coast winter.

I'm thinking about joining SIMA and I'm interested in their downloadable "ready to go" snow plow contracts. My question is what should I expect from these contracts and how much modification will need to be done?

Thanks

#2 ·
echocon;1861689 said:
Greeting everyone! Happy to be here...and to be getting ready for hopefully another great east coast winter.

I'm thinking about joining SIMA and I'm interested in their downloadable "ready to go" snow plow contracts. My question is what should I expect from these contracts and how much modification will need to be done?

Thanks
what is a sima ??

#5 ·
echocon;1861689 said:

They will be templates that you can modify.

Thanks
Citytow;1861770 said:
what is a sima ??
SIMA provides resources, leadership and support for snow removal and management professionals across North America. It is a non-profit trade association with a focus on training related to snow plowing, ice management, and business management.
SIMA for Contractors: If you remove snow and ice for money, follow this link to learn how SIMA can help you gain a competitive edge! If you are a snow contractor we can help you…
•Learn to secure better contracts
•Bid and price more accurately
•Create a safety and training program
•Lead effectively during the worst snow and ice events
•Take pride in your profession

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.