Green Christmas

porter

Well looks like were gonna get a green christmas up here in eastern canada. all the forcast calls for is rain, rain and more rain.

Merry Christmas

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
Light rain started here about half hour ago. Now I'll be expecting calls for sanding so relatives and friends can get in driveways.

PlowSite.com Addict
Down in London (Ont) it rained Saturday night and most of Sunday, by the time I left last night (Tuesday) there had been a grand total of 3/4" accumulation of snow!

Got home about 2:30 am, even less than that here. :(

Oh well, looking at the bright side - since I work as a sub, I didn't miss any $$$-making opportunities while I was away! ;)

Mick

PlowSite.com Veteran
sonjaab - I think you're getting some of what was supposed to come here. No snow predicted so went to bed last night, not planning on getting up early. Dog woke me up about 3:30 wanting out. It was snowing lightly and had a good amount on the ground. Got dressed and went to sleep in the chair so I'd be ready by 5:00. Went out at 5:00 to get ready and measured --- 2". Everybody is on a 3" trigger. Hasn't snowed enough in the last hour to even show on the tape measure :( . I guess I'll just sit here awhile and see if anybody calls.

Top Forums