Snow Plowing Forum banner

going rates for equipment

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  JML 
#1 ·
Whats the going rate for a skid steer loader, F800 large dumpw/10' plow and sander, F450 w/ 8.5' plow and a 3/4 ton pick-up w/7.5' plow hourly rates.

#3 ·
howdy there mj

Listen I see your in central jersey and what do you know, so am I. I have truck and would plow if the situation is right. I have another full time job but i can often leave. It is a family buisiness so my hours are somewhat adjustable. I live in Franklin township, just outside of New Brunswick so let me know if you want my information I really would like to make a little xtra CASH this season.........Later bud
Billy g
:waving:

#4 ·
We're not that far away from you. Everybodies rates will vary but here are our rates for snow: Skid steer $125.00 per hr min 3 hrs, 7 1/2' -8 1/2' plow truck $125.00 per hr 2 hr min, F800 with 10' plow $165.00 per hr min 2 hrs, depending on the salter (ex.2 yd v box $125.00 per hr, if salt is supplied as well add another $80.00 per ton minimum 1 ton per application. hope that helps.

#7 ·
Hey guys, he's closer to me (same town), so I should naturally get first shots on any recruitment attempts here! Fiftycav, if I steer you in the right direction for affordable snow plowing insurance, would you purchase it? ;)

Landmans numbers are about what I would have posted.

#8 ·
re

Hey Big River,

Its your friend from Across the way on Hamilton Street. Yup at the funeral home. I am looking for some work this winter and it would be great if you could take me under your wing. How much are we talking here anyhow BRL (for insurance)? I want it to be worth my while you know. Keep in mind, I have another business to help run and my time behind the wheel would not be 100% reliable. I could pretty much work out arraingments though for someone to cover when a storm hits us. Thanks for the in put:waving: :waving:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.