Snow Plowing Forum banner
61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
Actually, I'm looking the description of the truck in the thread to match the picture of the truck shown that is all.
I think, and I could be wrong but stay with me on this one, you are trying to set a record for how many times one troll can get blocked by one website. Dude get a hobby other than these loser laps.

·
Banned
228 Posts
I think, and I could be wrong but stay with me on this one, you are trying to set a record for how many times one troll can get blocked by one website. Dude get a hobby other than these loser laps.
I just wanted to see a truck with axles and chevy badge. I thought they stopped making 3 axle trucks a decade or so ago. That is why I was curious.

·
Registered
51,679 Posts
Actually, I'm looking the description of the truck in the thread to match the picture of the truck shown that is all.
What a coinky dink, considering how many times we've asked for pictures of your "trucks" and "work" and never received them.

Kitchen appliance Cookware and bakeware Font Automotive tire Gas

·
Registered
51,679 Posts
That would mean that is has two rear axles with power. This is a single axle rear truck so by definition it can only be a 4x4. The extra tires are just for load distribution.

Here you go:

Go argue with him.

PS Your link appears to be from some country other than the US...so being the obnoxious Murcan, I don't care what it says.

·
Registered
5,264 Posts
Hopefully more photos next week. Still haven't figured how to upload a video from my IPhone to this site. I guess I'll ask my 5/8/14/16 year olds since you guys are no help with IT apparently :wall:
Put it on YouTube first… then a link on here.
if I can do it, anybody can do it. I suck at technology! Luckily the Jeep is plug & play.:p

61 - 80 of 103 Posts