• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Getting anxious?

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
Just curious as to how many of you are REALLY looking forward to plowing? I actually enjoy it. I had to cut WAYYYY back on accounts this year due to the anticipated arrival of my new daughter (at least that's what the ultra-sound shows) on February 14th. I didn't want to have to leave any business unfinished if it's snowing when my wife goes into labor. But, I am still doing the car dealership I work at, so I'll still be able to make some money. Just ordered a polyurethane edge from Dino, so I'm also looking forward to trying that out....

Alright, I'm done rambleing.

Tim

PlowSite.com Addict
I'm looking forward to plowing this season - gotta make a few $$$ somehow! :D

I'll probably need to have someone remind me of my response to this thread in a couple of months, but I find that I like the challenge of getting the lot pushed into shape and usable for others.

Besides, here in Ontario I can use blue rotator lights and be legal doing so!!! :p

PlowSite.com Addict
Police, fire and paramedics all use red/white, volunteer firefighters responding in their own vehicles are allowed to use green, and yellow (amber) is the old standby for tow trucks/construction equipment/etc.

One thing I forgot to mention in my earlier post - it's too darn c-c-c-c-old to skydive in the winter anyway - might as well be in a heated truck cab on my weekends!!! :cool:

plowjockey

PlowSite.com Sponsor
Myself I can't wait to get to it. I am expecting my new urethane edge for the 10' Western HW that is on the C-70 dump any day now and that will just about complete my prep work. The K-2500 with the 7.5' Western is all painted and ready to go also. Went to a local snow show yesterday and saw a lot of nice innovative new equipment but what I've got will do for this year. I just hope the winter pans out a little better than it did last year.

Bruce

'S no fun without snow

L

LI Brian

I'm with Geoff, I can wait a few more weeks still have to get a lot of prep work done. We don't ususally see snow till the middle of December here on Long Islsnd.
Brian

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
After plowing for the past 25 years, I can wait until Dec. 1 at least. It's not as exciting as it used to be, but the money is good. :D