Snow Plowing Forum banner

FYI MY experience with a Snow Dogg and Carnegie Body

3K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  plowtime1 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I just wanted to pass along this information for folks in Ohio looking at a Snow Dogg from Buyers.

I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 and last season I bought the MD75 Snow DOgg from Carnegie Body in Cleveland/Painesville.

The plow was an animal for my medium duty route. Controls were so easy with a handheld, and the hydraulic movements on the plow....almost stealthy!

And ofcourse, the price was Dynomite.

I had one problem with the weld connecting the moldboard to the bracket....the weld broke clean off. This problem has been documented and Buyers was replacing specific model series with a new moldboard. I contected Carnegie when it broke, and they brought me in and installed the new replacement for Free.

Frank and the boys over at Carnegie Painesville are very, very, VERY knowledgeable about our business guys, and quite frankly (no pun intended), I feel lucky have them as a dealer in my area.

It seems all of them have been on the retail end of our business at some point and time, and when we discuss problems or areas of improvement, they are quick to respond with a suggestion. Plus, they hooked me up with a 45 minute turnaround time!

I couldn't be happier with my SNOW DOGG from Buyers and the boys at Carnegie Body.....a customer for life. Fell free to contact me with any specific questions about my experience with this product.

Rick Nelsen
Nelsen Lawn Service, LLC
Westside suburbs, Cleveland, OH

See less See more
#2 ·
Im glad they treated you right they set my plow up all wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.