Fuel Line Problems

I have an 87 chevy with the 305. I put in a new engine with a different intake manifold and it changed the position of the throttle body. I was going to use braided steel fuel line (high pressure fuel pump system) for ease of use but i am having trouble finding the specialty ends that the old fuel line uses. I have been told these ends are metric.

What would you do


PlowSite.com Addict
Have you already bought the braided line? If not, "regular" fuel line isn't that hard to work with.

Or, and I say this without being 100% sure exactly how your truck's system is configured, are there fittings available which will allow you to adapt from what's on your truck to what will fit your hose?


Junior Member
loganville ga
Try contacting an Aeroquip dealer in your area,if there is one. They specialize in all kinds of hose applications.
I had a hose made for a monoshock on my dirtbike. Kawasaki wanted $101.00 for a 1' rubber coated hose with a banjo fitting at both ends. The aeroquip dealer made me one steel braided for $30.00.


PlowSite.com Veteran
The TBI should have had Braided lines already running to it. Could you not bend the end to make them fit, or has it moved up to far?

Top Forums

Similar threads

Similar threads