Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
14,949 Posts
I have a 17 6.2 if that counts....

Reactions: Mark Oomkes

· Registered
14,949 Posts
Well a real quick answer was about 10k more for the diesel.
Just kinda stumbled upon mine. Haven't seen another one with all my options for the same price.

· Registered
58,836 Posts
From a RAM standpoint, I'll never buy another 2500. The transmission option and rear suspension on 3500s are both far superior.

Stupid marketing "geniuses" or whoever decided to not offer the Aisin in a 2500. And the 5 link rear suspension.

· Registered
17,749 Posts
From a RAM standpoint, I'll never buy another 2500. The transmission option and rear suspension on 3500s are both far superior.

Stupid marketing "geniuses" or whoever decided to not offer the Aisin in a 2500. And the 5 link rear suspension.
Do you don't like Fords, now Dodges...

It is only a matter of time... ;)

· Registered
58,836 Posts
I love my 5500 and 2500 Cummings. Hate the 2500 gasser.

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

That makes sense. When I look at the specs of the ford 17 and up the 250 seems to he the same beast minus the block in the back 350 has 4in block I have also been looking at F250swith 10000lb package on them. Still not sure on gas vs diesel there is so much debate out there it gets overwhelming reading it all. From what i gather the 6.2 gets around 11-12 MPG and the 6.7 gets 15-16 MPG. My other concern is the stop and go towing with the diesel and carbon build up. I'm close to just buying a 2019 XLT 6.7 for 55k the dealer has a white loaded one no leather but most everything else.

· Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I splurged a little. Walked into the local ford dealer & they had the truck I always wanted sitting there. So the rest is history 2017 F350 King Ranch ultimate fully loaded. 14k miles. Since it was originally bought from the same dealer they happily put me in contact with the original owner. guy said he wanted a 450 is the only reason he traded it in said it was a great truck.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Land vehicle

· Registered
14,949 Posts
Keep the updates coming

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.