fluid film ruined my whitewall

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by snowymassbowtie, Apr 12, 2016.

1. OP
    OP
    snowymassbowtie

snowymassbowtie Senior Member

Some of you guys are rediculous. Ok so for those that cant figure it out I used fluid film to spray the undercarriage of my truck. While I was spraying the truck in my garage,(the bike was parked next to the truck). I can give exact coordinates for the people that cant figure that out. I dont know at what point when I was spraying but I got some on the whitewall on my front tire,Sorry I didnt calculate the exact amount that was on the tire for you . For the people who dont know or cant afford it but a road glide is a motorcycle(harley davidson road glide). I looked closer and found that the tire had fluid film on it. I posted this here to let others know my experience with it and what it did so maybe it doesnt happen to someone else. Theres some people on here that I wont name but 9 out of 10 times they only post negative or just stupid remarks. This is one of the biggest reasons I dont really post on here. Thats fine with me if you want to act like children. Your childish comments really make you look stupid.If you cant comprehend what the post is about just move on. I thought the site was monitored for things like this but I guess theres special people on here that are immune to the rules. Dont bother asking me any questions if your going to act like childish morons. Keyboard funny guys are as bad as the tough guys hiding behind their keyboards. If or when I get disciplined for my comments it wont surprise me and like I said some of you do alot worse and theres no recourse. I dont need to make posts or comments to help others. But no worries I will keep my experiences to myself. Or maybe I will start replying to posts and just steer them away from what the post was about or just add some real stupid comments. Plenty of other people on here do maybe I will too. Some of you might want to get your ged`s so you can possibly(maybe) be able to read and actually comprehend what your readiing. I dont think that will really help some of you. Let the flaming begin !!!!!!

2. OP
    OP
    snowymassbowtie

The usual comments from most companies

I didnt think you would have anything else to say other than,oh im sorry,it must be cheap tires or you dont know what your doing.No really I wasnt expecting much more than that.
    I guess Harley davidson must not use real rubber, these are tires you buy from harley not some cheap internet knock off`s.Or maybe I applied it wrong ? Im not the only that has had similar problems. Are you saying the tires on the bike arent oil resistant,Really ? Oh and im sure it wasnt the product.
    Thank you for the reply,no really thanks.

3. OP
    OP
    snowymassbowtie

Pictures

I did take a couple of pictures but I dont know how to post them here. I would be more than willing to show them with a little help. Pm me if you can help.

4. OP
    OP
    snowymassbowtie

5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

So the other side of tire is perfect? Just for sheets and giggles take some fluid film to the the good white wall and take before and after pics for all to see.

6. Jeep_thing

Jeep_thing Senior Member

Stopped reading when you became condescending. I would guess the vast majority of forum members have trucks that cost more than your bike.

Collision likes this.
  7. GMC Driver

GMC Driver PlowSite.com Addict

I can't afford a RoadGlide tire, much less the entire bike!

Guess that excludes me from commenting on this thread.

Mark Oomkes likes this.
  8. Broncslefty7

Broncslefty7 2000 Club Member

i do not like the new picture posting of this new forum..... you cant just see the picture you have to click on something?

2016071195132054.jpg

9. Broncslefty7

oops guess i was wrong...... ^ test picture

Swimming pools and ledge do not mix.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

But you did............:D:drinkup::waving::p:laugh::nod:

11. Broncslefty7

how long or how many uses until you need to Re Fluid film your stuff? generally i just scrape rust, prime, paint the undercarriages of my trucks and im good for a year. and as for fluid filming the body of the truck, we just power wash after every storm before the truck is even washed.....