• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Flint, Michigan Snow Thread

lawnranger2005

figured id try and start a local weather thread thanks guys in the chicago ill thread your storms usually come up this way. Maybe some snow on the way tonight , friday , sunday

E.L.I.T.E.lawn

Plow

Are you looking for another snow plow? I have a 88 chevy 1/2 ton, with a 7 1/2 - 8 foot Western Unimount plow, it also has a Snow Ex hitch mount salt spreader on it. I'm asking $3000.00 for it. Just had $750 worth of work done on it, very lit surface rust, oh it also has a electric trailer brake hook up too. Im selling it to buy a plow for my 05 Dodge Ram 2500

OP
lawnranger2005

lawnranger2005

selling 1989 chevy 2500

any one wanna buy a 89 silverado 4x4 2500 extended cab never had a plow on it 2000 $$ best offer 5.7 needs power steering pump newer bed and rust proof cab corners