• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Fisher Wiring Diagram for Tundra

technical14

Hey guys - I'm gearing up to install truck side wiring for a Fisher HT (2016) on a 2016 Toyota Tundra (5.7L, Double Cab TSS). The plow has Halogen Lights.

I'm seeing one wiring diagram for my vehicle that implements a motor relay... and one for my truck that does NOT feature a motor relay - wired straight to battery. Can anyone shed light on this? I bought the plow from a fella that had it on an 18' Tundra.. he gave me everything he claims to have had.... Not sure if he forgot to take the motor relay off or if this truck doesn't require one.

Thanks very much for reading

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Hey guys - I'm gearing up to install truck side wiring for a Fisher HT (2016) on a 2016 Toyota Tundra (5.7L, Double Cab TSS). The plow has Halogen Lights.

I'm seeing one wiring diagram for my vehicle that implements a motor relay... and one for my truck that does NOT feature a motor relay - wired straight to battery. Can anyone shed light on this? I bought the plow from a fella that had it on an 18' Tundra.. he gave me everything he claims to have had.... Not sure if he forgot to take the motor relay off or if this truck doesn't require one.

Thanks very much for reading
It has nothing to do with the truck - the HT plow uses a 2 plug setup that does not have a motor relay under the hood. It's located on the plow under the plastic cover.

OP
T

technical14

Yeah I thought I was looking at a solenoid under this plastic shroud! Thanks man I appreciate the response.