1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

    Dismiss Notice

Fisher Techs or other, pls help!

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by lp0043, Dec 14, 2011.

  1. lp0043

    lp0043 Junior Member
    Messages: 7

    Hello, I just bought a 93 Dodge 1T 4x4 (off orig. owner only 40k miles!) with the 5.9 12V Cummins. The truck came with a unmounted Diamond (Fisher guys pls read on...) 8ft. trip edge plow in the box. I have just had the plow installed and we thought all the parts were there but have found we are missing the V-pulley that mounts onto the crankshaft and drives the pump. (NOTE- this set up, mounts ,plow brakets, controller and cable control valve etc is identical to a FISHER plow I have on a 95 Dodge with a Cummins, which also has the "under hood hydraulics" which has a belt from the pump down to a V-pulley mounted onto to the crank.)
    I am having problems locating this pulley! Everything is mounted and ready to go x-cept for sourcing this pully to drive the hydraulics!
    Can anyone suggest a supplier? I also actually had to replace the angling cylinders and swapped them with Fisher rams and they were an exact match (1.5x10" stroke). will a Fisher pulley fit? (still available???)
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated as I am stuck.
  2. LON

    LON Senior Member
    Messages: 749

  3. lp0043

    lp0043 Junior Member
    Messages: 7

    Hi, thx for your replies. That link looks good, finally have that part # but can I still get it at Fisher???
  4. Send a PM to LON above. He can get it for you.
  5. ritchiegilbyemt

    ritchiegilbyemt Junior Member
    Messages: 11

    im in halifax and have a couple of those if you want to pay for the shipping you can have it for 50 bucks
    or you can make one ive done it before go to princess auto buy a 4 inch steel pulley
    remove your crank pulley bolts and weld pieces of 5/16 ID pipe to the back of the pulley according to the bolt patter on crank pulley.....you DO NOT need the long harmonic balancer bolt, leave the original in place
    get longer bolts and voila you have the same pulley they no longer make, if you can weld this will cost you 20 bucks...let me know i can ship it asap