fisher push plates

plowking35

2000 Club Member
I have a friend that is in need of push plates for a 87-91 F-250 conventional mount fisher plow. If anyone can help me out, I would be very greatfull.
Dino

CT18fireman

Banned
$850???

Are the made of titanium?

I will keep an eye out. A lot of those around here are slowly dying and I see more and more parts every day.

What if he had to buy the the whole truck frame for a few hundred? I know junk yards that sell them off of trucks? I will check on Tues if you want.

John DiMartino

PlowSite.com Veteran
I was looking on that site,and wondering the same thing,their prices are double to triple what used stuff should go for,I dont know how they sell anything at all.

CT18fireman

Banned
The prices for complete plow packages are close considering they have been reconditioned.

The parts prices are high. I have not seen the quality but I remember buying plates from a fisher dealer once for well under that price.

DaveO

PlowSite.com Veteran
Dino,

Aftermarket also has a used set listed for $375. That application may have the additional struts that tie back near the 3rd member, like the F150's do. This would explain the price.

Dave

snow

PlowSite.com Veteran
dino- i talked to mike_plow today, and he wanted to contact you about push plates. he has some at his shop for the 87-91. his computer is down, and he can't access this site. contact me for more info if interested, he wants $200.

bryan

al2275

HEy Guys,maybe you can help. Im also looking for mounts. They are for a Fisher mm1 for a 94 Ford f150. Anyone seen any listed any where?

chaunceyandjen

in need of push plates

Hello i also need push plates for a fisher conventional plow that can go on a 2002 dodge ram 1500 if anyone nos a website or a place where i can order some that would be great u can contact me through email my name is chauncey and my email is chaunceywarner@yahoo.com TY.

rblake

I will check at the shop when I go in on tuesday. I believe i have what you need. i can be reached at 937 287-6808