Fisher Plow question

nysmokeater

I have a 8'Fisher belt driven Minute Mount offa 97 Ford F-250 that I want to put on my 93 Dodge Cummins Diesel. Does anyone have any experience with a belt driven pump on a Dodge Cummins. Some people are saying it cant be done others are saying it can, any thoughts?

plowking35

2000 Club Member
A 93 should have the room, if a fisher dealer cant help you with the brackets, try fishers web site, they have a complete installation guide on line.
If that fails, try diamond for info. They had a belt system for that truck if memory serves.
Dino

Maine Man

It can definitely be done. The Cummins diesel used a kit number 7507 as you can see on the Fisher web site. The key though is making sure that the belt-drive system coming off the Ford uses a one-piece pump and reservoir assembly. The Cummins kit is designed to use with a one-piece pump and reservoir like most Fisher belt-drive kits. Some Ford kits though had a split pump and reservoir arrangement due to space restrictions under the hood. If your Ford system, has a split pump and reservoir, the cost of this conversion would go up quite a bit, since you'd also need to buy a pump.

OP
N

nysmokeater

Thanks MaineMan mine does have the one piece pump, now i just got to find the pushplates for under the truck and the brackets to mount the pump

Top Forums