Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All,

I realize I may not get anything back here as there are 4 other threads out there on this with very few replies, but I am looking for the illusive Fisher 7124 plow mounts for a 1972-1993 Dodge Truck. I have a perfectly good Fisher MM plow that I'd love to use on my 1975 Dodge W200 for light use such as mine and my parent's driveways, but I can't track down the mounts.

Word from local fisher dealer is he can get them from Fisher - but it won't be cheap....something upwards of $1500 for just the mounts. Was wondering if anybody knows of some old dodge trucks sitting in a junkyard, one of which may have the setup I need.

Thanks

· Premium Member
17,303 Posts
Hey All,

I realize I may not get anything back here as there are 4 other threads out there on this with very few replies, but I am looking for the illusive Fisher 7124 plow mounts for a 1972-1993 Dodge Truck. I have a perfectly good Fisher MM plow that I'd love to use on my 1975 Dodge W200 for light use such as mine and my parent's driveways, but I can't track down the mounts.

Word from local fisher dealer is he can get them from Fisher - but it won't be cheap....something upwards of $1500 for just the mounts. Was wondering if anybody knows of some old dodge trucks sitting in a junkyard, one of which may have the setup I need.

Thanks
Where are you located?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.