1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fisher hd2

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by pd1340, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:44 PM.

1. pd1340

pd1340 Junior Member

I currently have a fisher 8ft hd mm2 plow that I bought new in 2004. I have a chance to buy a new 8ft hd2 plow. Will this plow go right on my truck or do I need to change anything?

2. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

Not sure on the mount. But the plow will be Fleetflex. You will need some new truck side wiring, and a new controller

3. pd1340

pd1340 Junior Member

OK thanks. I looked for some prices on the wiring and controller and it looks too expensive to be worth it. Glad I asked first.

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I have some fleetflex stuff i would sell, message me

5. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

It would be cheaper and easier to convert the plow to the 3 plug wiring.
    You would need power cable 21294 and control harness 26359. It should be less than $150 for both pieces.

6. pd1340

pd1340 Junior Member

Converting the plow to 3 plug seems to make the most sense. Thanks for the info. I can purchase the plow for $2500. Was only used in one storm and then the truck was totaled. Insurance company didn't want the plow.