First Time Out

SidelinePropMgm

We finally got 1" of snow. I did not have any accounts however, i spent time out in rural areas passing out handbills into mailboxes. On the day of the snow, picked u business from a church and 2 restaurants. Not alot but, I musst start somewhere. For anybody just starting, don't give up. I know I won't. If anybody is in the Dayton OH. area and wants to give away any business, let me know.

GOOD LUCK!:drinkup:

TLS

PlowSite.com Addict
Originally posted by Michael Gorgia

WHICH TRUCK DO YOU WANT IN YOUR DRIVEWAY WHEN IT SNOWS?

Neither! They're BOTH FORDS !!! :nono:

Just kidding!

I'm guessing its a F-150? With the plow down your getting an awful lot of TTB syndrome (front axle squat). Is the plow not all the way down?

Not bashing you, just giving you a heads up. Watch those front hubs. Many a Ford TTB have plowed many, MANY seasons, but most have upgraded their hubs.

Real cool ad you got there! :D

Rooster

Tom,
Of course I'd want a FORD, I want to get the job done right the first time for the least amount of $$$$!!

LOL

Rick

TLS

PlowSite.com Addict
Rooster,

I do somewhat agree with you. But when your raised around Chevies your whole life, I'd sooner cut off my left arm then drive a FORD! (Hope you understand!) Its a born and bred thing ;)
Small Block Chevies are what got My Father into them, and me. Cant beat an engine thats almost 50 years old and basically unchanged!

I do like FORDs' .....Solid front axle 4x4, high cab height, 235 tires, 250-350-450-550 all being the same cab! But thats about it.

Price wise, fully optioned there darn close feature for feature.

I like to take all the BIG 3's BEST features and come up with a "perfect" truck WITHOUT a brand behind it! Something that EVERYONE would want! Problem is.....It'd cost $60K !!!

:D

gslam88

TLS

I like to take all the BIG 3's BEST features and come up with a "perfect" truck WITHOUT a brand behind it! Something that EVERYONE would want! Problem is.....It'd cost $60K !!!

I liked your comment

But for 60 wouldnt you get just the stripped down model, rubber matts, a/c del, radio del, etc :eek:

Top Forums