Finally Pulled the trigger on the MP! Thank you

Broncslefty7

2000 Club Member
I finally pulled the trigger on a live edge Metal pless 12' pusher. Thank you everyone for all of the feedback regarding the metal pless and arctics. The 12' will be paired with a case 321F this winter and should move a ton of snow. i look forward to getting to test it out as soon as possible. I ended deciding on the MP because of the price in the end, a similar Arctic was about 700 less, which i figured was nothing to not have to deal with the rubber blocks, even though reports of broken blocks are becoming more rare. ill make sure to get a ton of footage of it and its capabilities over this upcoming winter, it should be pushing about 13-14 acres.

Any tips to fine tune these or are they pretty standard out of the box?

Thanks

James

MP1.jpg

mp2.jpg

I finally pulled the trigger on a live edge Metal pless 12' pusher. Thank you everyone for all of the feedback regarding the metal pless and arctics. The 12' will be paired with a case 321F this winter and should move a ton of snow. i look forward to getting to test it out as soon as possible. I ended deciding on the MP because of the price in the end, a similar Arctic was about 700 less, which i figured was nothing to not have to deal with the rubber blocks, even though reports of broken blocks are becoming more rare. ill make sure to get a ton of footage of it and its capabilities over this upcoming winter, it should be pushing about 13-14 acres.

Any tips to fine tune these or are they pretty standard out of the box?

Thanks

James

View attachment 183891

View attachment 183893
That's Purty, Got me beyond jealous. Good Luck with it.

Top Forums