Finally!!! -->Pics of my truck

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
Finally got some picture of my own rig on here... I've been so busy posting everyone elses's pictures, LOL.

I know the console that I built doesn't look all that great, but it made long hours of plowing a lot easier.

Sorry if this page took a long time to load.

-Tim

PlowSite.com Addict
I like it!

Tim - that's a super looking truck. (I get the hint about posting other people's photos ;) - thanks again for posting the welding truck pics!

I don't see anything wrong with the console you built - believe it or not, I put the controls for my Monarch powerpack in the same spot. Only difference was I made a pedestal from 2" HSS (square tube) with 1/8" plates (me weld - burn wood) top & bottom to bolt to the floor & attach the control box. Hmmmm - if I ask real nice, once I get a picture of it can you post it?

PlowSite.com Addict
Snow in return? That could be difficult this time of year - I'm starting to think it really is over here for plowable events. We had a dusting the other night, just enough to make the roads dirty enough to undo the wash job I'd given the welding truck the night before!

Maybe if I disassemble my plow it'll snow?

cat320

2000 Club Member
Slim Jim your truck looks good!!!! You have the same sander as me except yours is a western and mine a fisher.How do you like it does it work the way you expected it would?I have a backrack too .You can see my truck on JD PLOWER 's truck pic I have the green chevy.

OP
SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
Yes, my Pro Flo 2 kicks some serious butt!!! That thing has spread perfectly without plugging up once (and I even left some salt in overnight).

Thanks for the compliments guys.

-Tim

JD PLOWER

PlowSite.com Veteran
POSTING PICS

CAT, I'd post the pictures on this site but I can't seem to get that down just yet :eek: !
cats 97 2500 DIESEL.
Me plowing out my fathers driveway (this is why I plow commercial!

[Edited by JD PLOWER on 03-28-2001 at 11:42 PM]

66Construction

Sweet truck, I love the setup, especialy the console nice touch. It's so nice I'd be afraid to plow with it myself, I'd be afraid I might scratch it and not be able to live with myself. I wish my truck looked that good.
Casey

OP
SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
It's been a little too cool lately for me to give my SIMA sticker the proper adhesion it deserves...

Nice truck CAT!!! I was originally thinking of getting one of those lightbars, but it was a little more than I wanted to spend.

-Tim

cat320

2000 Club Member
Tim I got that light bar from Galls it cost me about $800 at the time a little more now for same bar.They were the chepest that i could find for the Whelen products.Plus they give you a five year warenty on it .

plowjockey

PlowSite.com Sponsor
Tim

I have found a smaller light bar from Federal Signal at northerntool.com They give great illumination and have performed flawlessly on both of my trucks.

Bruce