finally found a someone to repair my broken SALT DOGG CONTROLLERS

pvtben121

I was surfing ebay looking to buy a new controller.When there was an ad to repair salt contollers. So i figured what the heck.
It said for $75 he will do everything he can for it to run. If not i owe him nothing.So i sent both of my broken boxes. One the spinner wouldnt turn on and the other was the auger. As this video shows he fixed them both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlHxFO7g_k

jerpa

pvtben121;1935042 said:
I was surfing ebay looking to buy a new controller.When there was an ad to repair salt contollers. So i figured what the heck.
It said for $75 he will do everything he can for it to run. If not i owe him nothing.So i sent both of my broken boxes. One the spinner wouldnt turn on and the other was the auger. As this video shows he fixed them both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMlHxFO7g_k
fishandson;1935149 said:
This may be asking the obvious.. But was he able to fix it? I have one I need fixed
I would say yes.

JustJeff

PlowSite Veteran
Glenn Lawn Care;1935372 said:
Salt doggs are junk. I wouldn't even bother having it get fix. You will end up spending more money to have it fixed again and again. Just buy a better brand of Salter. That's what I did.
Dumb-***ed comment. The salters are fine. Plenty of people running them all over this site with no problems whatsoever. The controllers ARE junk, but if you can get a better controller, or the factory one repaired for a decent price you're just fine.

Advantage

Glenn Lawn Care;1935372 said:
Salt doggs are junk. I wouldn't even bother having it get fix. You will end up spending more money to have it fixed again and again. Just buy a better brand of Salter. That's what I did.
That's interesting. We have 6 of them and have not had any major problems.

Dustin-M

SaltDogg has now introduced a new controller for their spreaders. I have been running it this winter with no issues other than a blown internal 40A fuse. I would suggest making the switch to the Karrier spreader controllers, over purchasing or repairing an older SaltDogg OEM.

bubbacoope

SaltDogg has now introduced a new controller for their spreaders. I have been running it this winter with no issues other than a blown internal 40A fuse. I would suggest making the switch to the Karrier spreader controllers, over purchasing or repairing an older SaltDogg OEM.
Were can you get karrier controller in stock?

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Were can you get karrier controller in stock?