Ferrandino & Son Lost Walgreens Contract- Anyone know who will be getting it?

stang2244

I know many don't like Ferrandino- they've been a pain to work with for us over the years too. However, we've been servicing 10 Walgreens for them for a while now and kind of got used to dealing with them. We were informed that Walgreens had canceled their contract today and I'm just wondering if anyone knows who got it. This is for the Rocky Mountain region so not sure if Ferrandino was even handling them nationwide or not. Thanks!

BUFF

PlowSite Fanatic
I know many don't like Ferrandino- they've been a pain to work with for us over the years too. However, we've been servicing 10 Walgreens for them for a while now and kind of got used to dealing with them. We were informed that Walgreens had canceled their contract today and I'm just wondering if anyone knows who got it. This is for the Rocky Mountain region so not sure if Ferrandino was even handling them nationwide or not. Thanks!
Hey good to see you’re still around...

MKM Matty

There is a few in the USM package we received last week, less than 10 over NH,VT and Me..

cjames808

Dunno who holds or held the Walgreens here in SE Wisconsin. But they went unplowed several storms last season and were calling everyone they could. We have one across the street from my shop and 5 more within 3-5 miles.

So did the CVS guys. They had trucks and salt come from 2-3 hours away for the last several storms. This was a smaller Regional SP from Green Bay.

Incut

Divisions Maintenance took over the Walgreens in Indiana.

OP
S

stang2244

Hey good to see you’re still around...

Yep, still doing our thing down south of you. How are things up in your area?

Never found out who got the contract, guess we’ll see how they are handled this season. For now we’ll focus on our other snow work! Thanks for the replies.

Philbilly2

PlowSite Fanatic
After seeing the grass cutting crews on the ones around me this season, I will be curious to see what type of junk they show up with to do the snow removal... :rolleyes:

creative-man-plows-snow-covered-driveway-with-riding-lawnmower-and-a-large-cardboard-tv-box.jpg

Philbilly2

PlowSite Fanatic
Apparently 5/3 Banks are scraping the bottom of the barrel as well...some dude with a lawn and garden tractor mowing them this year.

The Walgreens by me have 2 guys in a 94ish or so F150, no letting, no trailer.

MTD 20" push mower, a homelite weed eater and hand held blower.

When they did the bush trimming by the parkway, they had a cords strung across the parking lot!!! o_O

Yeah... it is that bad.:puke:

Mark Oomkes

PlowSite Fanatic
The Walgreens by me have 2 guys in a 94ish or so F150, no letting, no trailer.

MTD 20" push mower, a homelite weed eater and hand held blower.

When they did the bush trimming by the parkway, they had a cords strung across the parking lot!!! o_O

Yeah... it is that bad.:puke:

I can believe it...I gave up on 5/3 a long time ago when I figured out they didn't give 2 poops about quality, only price. That was before Viox bought USM oot. I can only imagine what has happened since.

I still can remember the one guy taking longer to apply liquids using only gravity to one location than it took me to plow next door.

Top Forums