Farmers Almanac

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
Just out of curiosity, how accurate have you guys found the Farmers Almanac to be? If it's right, looks like the next time I'm gonna see snow is going to be next season. Time to start doing the snow dance again...
wiggle.gif

-Tim

P.S. In case you were wondering, you can go to http://www.farmersalmanac.com

PlowSite.com Addict
The snow dance is working

SlimJimZ71, your snow dance is working up here in Canada! (My post "It's not over yet"!) And according to the Almanac, Feb 16-19 calls for stormy weather. Makes you wonder...

1975 GMC C-35

PS - thank you for the link

OP
SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
It's calling for stormy weather here the 16th-19th too... BUT, Intellicast is only calling for a 50% chance of snow on Sunday night, and then either snow or rain on Monday. Almanac, shalmanac. I'm goin to bed.

-Tim

Caneplow

I was blowing a little snow here this morning but none really stuck... I wish I had the salter this year though since I would have gotten my run in this morning and made a little $$.

PlowSite.com Addict
Well, the snow dance was working when I posted last night. But then SlimJimZ71 went to bed, and when I got up this morning there wasn't enough accumulation to justify plowing! The wind was up all night though, it must have carried the snow somewhere. Erie Pa maybe?

1975 GMC C-35

OP
SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
I read in the paper today that they're re-naming Erie, PA to John Allin, PA. Really!!! LOL By the way, I've got this bridge...

-Tim

Top Forums