Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
838 Posts
No but SFM is very clunky and time consuming type, zoom, scroll, copy and paste from emails, upload photos one at a time, it’s trackvia based 5 minutes and 5 minutes. We service 5 places with this and last storm each had 8-10 services. And I still make them a regular invoice because I don’t trust their logging reliability.

Others have nice custom made apps that are quick and easy to use. SMS uses a nice one that takes 30 seconds in 30 seconds out. If I could I would adapt this to my entire winter portfolio. It makes reports, service logs, invoices etc.

· Registered
1,522 Posts
i have a customer that switched to service channel this yr (similar bs your going through).....complete pain in my ace! Told them next yr they’ll have to find a new contractor unless I can go back to billing like we have for the last 10+ yrs....homey don’t play that, lol!!!!

· Registered
5,135 Posts
How long ago did CBRE acquire facility source? I keep getting emails from them practically begging to take over service on multiple properties. Got another one today from them.

Bum’s me out to see them take on so much work and fail...

· Registered
58,836 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Facility is terrible do two small places and not worth the time to do the bills
Do one place for Case and so simple check in and out with a picture or two less then 1 minute and send a regular bill no issues

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.