facility source and dollar general

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jvm81, Mar 11, 2019.

1. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

I was a contractor during that time too. I could write a long post as to why that year was a disaster for them. In short they were understaffed and when someone quit no one was aware of what was going on with the account. I kept track of my stuff, kept my cool on the phone with them and payment are timely unless something is misplaced. To be honest I have never had a property manager not pay unless something was not showing in their system. This seems to be DG doing the crap though. Again I might be paid in full but why terminate a contract 21 days before it ends unless you plan on skipping out on the bill.

2. iceyman

iceyman PlowSite Veteran

So your telling me fs didnt have the same contract with dg to finish the season.? Sounds about right

3. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

All payment has been suspended. Lawyers office tomorrow!

4. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

What do expect that is going to do? I believe they have to be 60 days late before you can sue. Also I believe our contracts say we get paid after they get paid and DG is auditing them right now and has suspended their payment.

5. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

Maybe your contract says that but mine does not.

6. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

Check the general contract you signed. Not the scope of work that came with your spec sheets.

7. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

Here is what the general says ... Screenshot_20190513-170702_Drive.jpg

8. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

9. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

I just have pricing sheets with scope of work

10. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

It says 30 day pay also

11. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

Ya that's what the scope of work says. You should signed a general contract back when you sent your w9 and crap. They will owe me like $5200 but I am not going to go stomping into a law firm and waste time and money when something is so clear that I agreed to. At least not now. If this ends up going 60 days with no attempt to pay, then I'll seek some council. They will have to prove they did not get paid I assume.

12. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

Eh I signed something like that 2 yrs ago

13. NY Empire

NY Empire Junior Member

Let me know if you want to pitch in on lawyer i agree to wait the 60 but they got me on the hook for 12k n they did same thing to me

14. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

Went to the lawyer today...save yourself the consult there is nothing you can do.

15. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

Oddly enough a check came yesterday for a third of what they owe. I guess since it’s getting closer to winter they want to try and repair the relationships they killed so they have more suckers like me to pull the wool over their eyes

16. MI Green

MI Green Senior Member

You should gotten an email in may or june saying that is what they were going to do and I got my 1/3 payment in June. It is adjusted for early cancelation of contract because the contract runs through may

17. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

So we aren’t getting paid the rest of the money?

18. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

I never got an email

19. iceyman

iceyman PlowSite Veteran

Isnt it august? You think they will keep sending you checks? Youre probably #7327 on the list of people waiting to get paid their full amount

20. 97BlackDiesel

97BlackDiesel Member

No way I’m number one.