F150 Restoration Parts ???

SCAPEASAURUSREX

I am trying to restore an 85 F150. Not having much luck finding a source of parts.. Preferably new ones.. I searched the net only to find companies specializing in older and newer fords ??? I need interior trim parts, like a dash pad, door panels , arm rests and sun visors , maybe a headliner Too.. junk yards are just as bad as the ones i have ?? Any one come across any suppliers ?? Thanks in advance..

OP
S

SCAPEASAURUSREX

Thanks Larry, I just requested the catalog.. Auto Krafters skipped my year for some reason.. they only had classics and late models.. But said they would start carriing my year in mid 2002 ??

Thanks for all the help guys..

OP
S

SCAPEASAURUSREX

Larry,

Just got the LMC truck catalog.. Very nice stuff, and all the hard to find items, like trims, , & moulding, Rubber seals, and everything else.. Thanks for the info..

OP
S

SCAPEASAURUSREX

Mill Supply

Just got the Mill Supply catalogs.. Great prices, In addition to Truck rust repalcement panels and lights etc, They also have a really good selection of plow parts too.. Including repair manuals for the Meyers e47 and 60 pumps...

Pelican

2000 Club Member
Stay away from the interior door panels that J.C. Whitney sells. I bought them for my F-350 and was very disappointed. The paint wore off on my side in about as week and they are held on by plastic clips tha pass through the panel. Very primitive.

Top Forums