F 350

Phil

Just wondering if anyone out there might have had or is having this problem with a 2000 F350 2WD. There is about 43000 on the truck and when making a right hand turn there is creaking or what almost sounds like a loose radius arm noise. The noise appears to becoming from right under the passenger floor board. It is more magnified with weight in the truck say 1000 lbs or more.
It has been to the dealer 2x's no luck finding the problem. Just seems like there has to be someone else out there that might have had the same issue.
Phil

OP
P

Phil

thanks for the help

The old blue oval oh no.Well thanks for the ideas glad or should I not be that others are facing the same issue. Well I will take the advise and try the ford web site.
Ps Im from the Buffalo area. It must be all the snow that is still logged up in the frame from this past winter thats making all the noise
Phil

Brickman

If the blue oval is what is wrong then why do I haul so many GM products with my car hauler????????? Way more GM than any thing else.

Karl, Mike :eek: :eek: :eek:
uh uh uh uh uh uh where is the GM board, I don't think the guys on Ford like us.

ADLAWNCUTTERS

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE RUBBER BUSHINGS THAT THE CAB AND BED SIT ON THE FRAME. THEY LOOK LIKE BIG RUBBER DOGHNUTS .SOMETIMES THE BOLT IS JUST LOOSE OR THE BUSHING GOES BAD AND THE TRUCK WILL MAKE SOME WEIRD SOUNDS. I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAPPEN TO ME. I TOOK THE TRUCK TO 3 DEALERS AND NO ONE COULD FIX IT . THE 4TH DEALER HAD A CRAZY MECHANIC , ROLL ON A CREEPER UNDER THE TRUCK WHILE SOMEONE DROVE IT.HE FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS.

Top Forums