ez-dumper w/ v-box?

iski3d

I was wondering if anyone has put a v-box spreaderr on the inside of a ez-dumper pickup truck dump insert? Thanks.

CT18fireman

Banned
It will fit but I wonder why? By doing this you are lowering the total amount of material you can put in the spreader legally. Is there a reason you cannot remove the dumper?

Only real advantage I can see is that you would be able to clean the spillage out easier. Just dump the body like we do with the dumptrucks.

CT18fireman

Banned
Rusted??? Guy around me has one that is 6 years old I think. No major rust. He actually just finished blasting it and repainted but only because the paint on the outside of the box was starting to peel. He had repainted the inner part everyfall before storing it. Unit works like it was new.

I have been looking at buying one. Right now I am steering towards the Pathfinder model.

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
i use mine year round, which includes salt and it rusts no more or less than any other dump bed on any pick up or dump truck...has been very useful for me

snow patrol

Hey guys,

Isn't there a tailgate attachment for the ez-dumper for spreading salt, works kind of like a under the gate spreader only electric. I thought I read something like that somewhere. Might be a good alternitive to the Vbox.

OBRYANMAINT

PlowSite.com Veteran
that is the unit that i have ....have not been exceptionally happy with it although i have had nothing to compare it to this year i have a v-box as well and will relay my opinions whenever they get used......insert dump salter is cheaper than a v-box by about a grand but you need an insert to use it

Top Forums