• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Experienced skid steer operator seeks work near Golf / Higgins Rds. Schaumburg / Hoffman Estates, IL

Rosie's Rider

Hello, I am an experienced skid steer operator seeking a minimum 5-hour site or sites this Winter along the Golf & Higgins Road Corridor in Hoffman Estates or Schaumburg.

I am 54 years old and have been plowing for 38 years, the past decade exclusively on skid steers. Hand or foot controls, but I prefer foot.

I am a very clean operator. I do meticulous work. You will never have to "clean up" anything I do.

I'm at $35 to 45/hour, depending on how far I must travel from home. $35 for sites along the Golf/Higgins corridor.

$45 beyond this corridor.

Please forward this. Much appreciated.

Thank you.

Rob, (630)461-3462

Luther

PlowSite Veteran
Have you inquired with either Tovar or Arctic Snow and Ice? Those are the two big players in that area, and they hire more than just a couple operators to man their fleets.