Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all. I am 53 year old, I've been snow plowing since I was 16, operating a skid steer for at least the last 10 years. I retired for a while, but the season is a lucrative one, so I'm seeking the ideal location in Schaumburg or Hoffman Estates IL. 24/7 Availability. I'll operate your skid on site for $35/hour. I am able and willing to travel into the city or South Side, but expenses will need to be covered ($45/hour should suffice) such as travel and a room for the night, or even a couch in the shop to rest on before I'm dispatched. I'm easy to get along with and know what I'm doing out there. I can train others on skid steers if need be; hand or foot controls. Calls only please. I don't respond to texts until I know who it is. Thank you. Robert. (630)461-3462. (I live in Schaumburg, IL)

· Registered
308 Posts
Hi Robert, Wow! What a great post. Seriously, I was thinking just how professional and straight to the point you are in your ad, no-nonsense and confident. No better way to set the stage in my opinion. Wish I could use you now, but I'm certain someone will see this and hire you for the season and beyond. Have a great winter season! - Joe

· Registered
15,921 Posts
Have you ever run a sectional Pusher box?

· Registered
15,921 Posts
Give Arctic a call, not sure if we are short operators up in that area or not. 708-532-1100

If you're able to work something out, weather be a loader or skid steer, it is brand new Case equipment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.