• SnowCare For Troops Expands To Include Healthcare Workers
    Project EverGreen expands its SnowCare for Troops program to help healthcare professionals. Volunteers from the snow and landscape industries can provide snow and ice removal services to nominated healthcare heroes. Click here to read more.

Ever hear of a town called "Catawissa"

Dusty

Does any one know what state "Catawissa" is in????? I got an e mail about a piece of equipment that I am interested in, but the seller only said that it is in "Catawissa" and didn't give me the state. Thought that a little detective work will tell me before he gets around to reading his e mail in the morning. thanks

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
Catawissa is in Pa. I just looked in my Garmin eMap GPS unit. It is at highway 42 and 487 North West of Philly. I love my new GPS. It is so helpful. I don't leave home without it. :)

4 Saisons

I use street and trips to trace our route, And for catawissa It give two choice: missouri or pennsylvania.
Very helpful software. You can drop a map in your handheld computer or gps.

Smither

Dusty, I'm almost sure you want the Catawissa in Pennsylvania. My father-on-law was born in Catawissa, MO. It's an extremely small place. Just a few houses, that's it.

OP
D

Dusty

It turns out to be Cattawissa MO. I purchased a garden tractor there and now I need to find someone to move it east for me. I live in CT, but could pick it up if it were to get at least to NJ. Any ideas??? It weighs 1500 pounds. 6' long 5' wide 4' high . It does run & move.

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
Rent a U-haul?

Call a Larger Frieght company like Falcon,carolina,j.b.hunt,
those kinda companys, but beware it will probably cost
$300 to $400 to get it to your place, I had a old garden tractor with a snowblower about 800 lbs hauled to Oklahoma city from toledo and it cost $250,$25 more then the guy paid for it. lol

OP
D

Dusty

I have called the trucking companies and they all wanted it crated and palatized. It looks like I am going to be using a antique car transporter. thanks Dusty.