Eric Elm (Prayers)

Bryan

Jay Archer has asked to inform the Plowsite Board that Eric Elm has suffered a serious heart attack last evening. Eric remains in critical condition and his wife and family would like our prayers for Eric. If you would like more information on Eric Elm, please contact Jay Archer at jay@archerlawncare.com[/url] or Jayalc on AOL, I realize this is not about snowplows, but many of us know who Eric is from Plowsite, Lawnsite, and Lawn Forums as well as many other organizations. Thank you for your time on the board for this announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

plowking35

2000 Club Member
Wow
I am really bummed by that news. He is in our prayers. Looks like 2002 isnt starting much better than 2001. I hope for good news regarding his recovery.
Dino

SlimJim Z71

PlowSite.com Addict
God bless Eric. I am very sorry to hear about that. If there is anything that we can do... please let us know. I'm not too far from you, if you need a hand plowing, or with anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Rooster

I stuck this at the top so everyone would see it.

Still in shock.

Our prayers go out to Eric, Charlotte and their family!

Rick!

Big Nate's Plowing

PlowSite.com Addict
Originally posted by KirbysLawn @ Lawnsite.com
If you are interested in sending Eric a card (no flowers) this is the hospital address, please no phone calls to the hospital, Eric cannot receive them:

Sherman Hospital
C/O Eric Erickson - Cardiac Care Unit
934 Center Street
Elgin, IL 60120

Top Forums