Does anyone run a spreader with pull blades??

Elite Snow Removal

I’m looking at buying a spreader and maybe a pull blade and was wondering if anybody runs them together and how are they mounted together. I was looking at a smaller snowex tailgate spreader. Is this combo possible??

jdsquire

Grabbed this pic from Short Iron
2065C25D-A44A-4688-A11E-8C4E84E58B1F.jpeg

cwren2472

PlowSite Fanatic
Hmmm, that seems like something that would definitely void the warranty on the back plow.

Hell, bolt a hitch under the spreader and you could tow a trailer at the same time, too!

OP
E

Elite Snow Removal

@Landgreen had a pretty cool setup with a Ebling. Not sure where the pic is.

We had a live bottom dump box with a stainless steel back blade that Ebling built in fall of '03. Great setup except the it was a Ford F550 with a 6.0.
I just wondered how it would hook put with a drag pro. I may not get a drag pro this year but I sure would like to. A spreader is a must this yr and I think I will buy one today. I was thinking the snowex 325 but for about the same price I can get the 575 I think. I Don’t need anything to big and I want to take it off easily

voyagerxii

20171026_073117.jpg 20171027_141138.jpg We've done a few back blade/V box installs. Really, anything can be done with a torch, welder and some imagination. Both these units have been in service a couple years now and work quite well.

Top Forums