1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Do i give a 2nd chance?

Discussion in 'Employment' started by iceyman, Apr 18, 2017.

1. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

Fire him, family doesn't mean they're entitled to a job.

FredG, ktfbgb and John_DeereGreen like this.
  2. Defcon 5

Defcon 5 PlowSite Veteran

What's the problem with Drinking and expounding my wisdom??...I know MJD likes when I do it...Thumbs Up

3. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite Veteran

I bet sometimes you guys cause him to have a cocktail or two.

1olddogtwo and LapeerLandscape like this.
  4. FredG

FredG PlowSite Veteran

No offense we all have trouble with family, I hope your 22yr old brother is not setting a bad example. Some of these younger guys don't want to work hard. My son won't work with me, He's got a 4yr degree and a office job and he can stay there. It appears that he learned his lesson the former employee by his text. You said he was wide open when the fish are biting. Just tell him to keep it shut or he will go down the road again.

Better now but kind of mean when I'm working. Not yelling or nothing just don't talk much and keep my mind on the job and completing. We can all get guys to start something, The guys that can complete in a timely manner is what I need.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

In the field is when my bro does the job, its the behind the scenes stuff that he doesnt have the drive for. Im hoping as he gets older he views the business the way i do. Also hope this time around the 2nd chancer has his act together and just works without the other nonsense. Would be nice lol