• PlowSite Homepage Upgrade

Hello again PlowSite community,

I wanted to post a quick note to let you know that the homepage of PlowSite will experience a major upgrade next week. We’re always looking for ways to improve our users’ experience on the site, and felt that this upgrade was needed and long overdue.

With this upgrade, you’ll now see the top trending posts as soon as you visit PlowSite, and these will be updated throughout the day. You can also easily access videos and photos. As always, we encourage you to include videos and photos in your own posts to share with your fellow PlowSite users.

Be assured that all of the forums, content and data that you’ve been accustomed to will remain intact, as will all current site features. You’ll also be able to easily access the full list of forums directly from our new homepage.

We’re excited to bring you this change, and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Thanks, PlowSite Team

Discontinued Equipment

Camman

Is their a junkyard, forum, or used parts warehouse for heavy equipment that anyone could put me in touch with?
I'm looking for a cab for an old Case 1835b uniloader, I want to see if I can find one. Hopefully, I can find one with your help, guys.

diggerman

THere really is not much to the older 1835 cabs just a couple pices of plexi and a door.The plexi on an older machine will most likely not be any good and the doors are rare and hard to find.If the machine was no longer in working order and they purchased a new machine more than likely they took the cab with them. But if you are still looking you might try Rock and Dirt magazine or Machinery Trader mag.

OP
C

Camman

Didn't Think there was going to be much I could do, we will make one. Thanks for your help though,its appreciated.