Did I ever say I hate lake effect snow...

Brian Young

PlowSite Veteran
Well if I didn't say it before I'll say it now, I friggen hate lake effect snow! Last nights adventure was a lake effect band that was supposed to drift north but decided to stay right over our little piece of paradise and drop anywhere from 8-19" in about 10 hours. We chased these lake effect bands from 11pm to about 830am. About 40-60 yard viability for hours in most spots I was plowing, ugh im over it already

Philbilly2

PlowSite Fanatic
_ _ _ _ lake effect.

It is like hangman, but you only get 4 chances... :)

That work better MJD???

(Mike does not like it when people use certain words...) :rolleyes:

On a Call

2000 Club Member
Brian I was just east of you in NE Ohio picking up a salter yesterday as it was winding up. Glad I got out of dodge soon enough. It snow all the way back to Sandusky Ohio. Never really heavy but it was there.

But hey...you live in the hot spot...do not complain about a warm seat :) $$

906Yooper

Well if I didn't say it before I'll say it now, I friggen hate lake effect snow! Last nights adventure was a lake effect band that was supposed to drift north but decided to stay right over our little piece of paradise and drop anywhere from 8-19" in about 10 hours. We chased these lake effect bands from 11pm to about 830am. About 40-60 yard viability for hours in most spots I was plowing, ugh im over it already

It would be nice if those snowfalls would be scheduled, but seldom are. I'm not sure if you are bragging or complaining. This is where you make money per push. If you are really complaining, and I don't think you are, remember that your equipment and yourself could be sitting idle and costing you money. I've always made money on lake effect. Seasonal rates, it's a crap shoot.

Top Forums