Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at the dealership checking out the new 2500 Rams the other day. I was kind of disappointed to see they all had the dial shifter. Does anyone know if there is still an option for a column shifter? I feel the dial shifter will be kind of a hinderance plowing snow

· Registered
60,321 Posts
I was at the dealership checking out the new 2500 Rams the other day. I was kind of disappointed to see they all had the dial shifter. Does anyone know if there is still an option for a column shifter? I feel the dial shifter will be kind of a hinderance plowing snow
Are you kidding?

The rocker on the column shifter is a big enough PITA for those of us that plow in 1st gear. Now the dial shifter????

· Registered
60,321 Posts

· Registered
124 Posts
Are you kidding?

The rocker on the column shifter is a big enough PITA for those of us that plow in 1st gear. Now the dial shifter????
That is one thing that Ford has over the Rams. Being able to lock out gears and have them STAY locked out until you either manually selected them again or restarted the truck is something I miss. I hate having to lock out gears EVERY time I shift to drive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.