Snow Plowing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was notified that a post I made that had a certain combination of letters in it is not appropriate. It's the other letters for Let's Go Brandon.

I have to ask. Numerous times "WTF" is posted.

We all know what this stands for, just as we know what FJB stands for.

On top of that, there is at minimum one regular poster at Lawnsite with FJB in his signature.

Since it seems to be OK, can someone explain to me WTF the difference is between WTF and FJB? And Lawnsite vs Plowsite?

·
PlowSite.com Veteran
734 Posts
Woozers, I would just like to know exactly what happens to deleted items. Are they being composted and returned to us in a safe environmental way or are they being saved in a very secretive depository to be used as electronic proof that we make mistakes

·
Registered
50,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Administrator
3,157 Posts
So I was notified that a post I made that had a certain combination of letters in it is not appropriate. It's the other letters for Let's Go Brandon.

I have to ask. Numerous times "WTF" is posted.

We all know what this stands for, just as we know what FJB stands for.

On top of that, there is at minimum one regular poster at Lawnsite with FJB in his signature.

Since it seems to be OK, can someone explain to me WTF the difference is between WTF and FJB? And Lawnsite vs Plowsite?
Please refer to our Community Rules here.

2a. Users shall not question or debate a moderator decision publicly on the message board. In the event of a disagreement or questioning of a moderator's decision or action, users should contact the moderator(s) or admin(s) via private conversation (message).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.