Snow Plowing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2010 Ram Cummins Regular Cab with a Snoway Mega V plow. 178K miles, runs good, may need injectors at some point. Front Leveling kit, rear airbags, rear taillight LEDS, amber and white. Plow is in good shape and has Snoway wings. Edges are good, new in 2017. Tire are 60%. Truck is EGR deleted and has a programmer and a cold air intake. Asking $14000 but willing to negotiate

Automotive parking light Tire Car Snow Wheel

· Banned
13,443 Posts
Selling my 2010 Ram Cummins Regular Cab with a Snoway Mega V plow. 178K miles, runs good, may need injectors at some point. Front Leveling kit, rear airbags, rear taillight LEDS, amber and white. Plow is in good shape and has Snoway wings. Edges are good, new in 2017. Tire are 60%. Truck is EGR deleted and has a programmer and a cold air intake. Asking $14000 but willing to negotiate

View attachment 194504
Could you please upload some more pictures, you know with it this time of year. Pictures of the plow not full of snow. If you would rather email request address.

I don't expect it to look new. Maybe upload them and PS for other members too. Pictures of rust if there is any present.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.