Daniels Pull Plow 96'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rbs299, Feb 14, 2008.

1. rbs299

rbs299 Junior Member

Ive got 2, 96 inch pull plows from Daniels. I have used them 1 time and don't need them. They work great, but like I said, no use for them. Looking to get rid of them! I'm in the western suburbs of Chicago for pick up.... Looking to sell them for $1500 each. Here is the website with what they are. Email me with any questions.

http://www.danielsplows.com/PullPlow.htm

2. johnknwd

johnknwd Junior Member

I'm located in Lake Bluff, up by Waukegan. Just wondering if you had a picture of the plows, wiring, controllers etc. Email me at knwdfire1@sbcglobal.net with your contact information. Might be interested in both.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Could you post your e-mail address, I'm interested in both units. You can also e-mail me at majorleaguelawn AT gmail DOT com

Thank you...

4. CEJohnson

CEJohnson Junior Member

Located on the North Shore, possibly interested in both...complete setups?? Could you post Pics? Thanks CEJ

5. OP
    OP
    rbs299

rbs299 Junior Member

I will get pics this week while at the office. Sorry for the delay

6. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm still very interested...

7. johnknwd

johnknwd Junior Member

No worries. Email me so we can talk on the phone. I would like to try to install the plows for next week's snow. knwdfire1@sbcglobal.net

Thanks